Inventory Maturity for Information Governance Model
Is your information inventory non-existent, fragmented, out-of-date or not optimized?
To effectively govern your information, it’s essential to have an integrated view of your information assets.
In this white paper, you will learn how to:
- Assess the maturity of your information inventory and data map practice using six criteria: responsibility, process, formats, stewardship, level of duplication, and level of information governance.
- Determine the appropriate level of maturity for your organization.
- Identify next steps for prioritizing and closing gaps.
The Benefits of Records Information Management in Electronic Discovery
This white paper illustrates the ways in which a records and information management (RIM) program can reduce your eDiscovery risks. It draws examples from actual cases.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- Concrete and costly examples of what happens during eDiscovery when there’s no RIM program in place.
- How to develop the two essential building blocks of a sound RIM Program: your information inventory and retention schedule.
- Ways to use your information inventory and retention schedule to create effective strategies to respond to eDiscovery requests, reducing the overall risks and expenses to your organization.