IG Mapware is easy to implement. We’re here to provide just the level of support you need.
Initial Setup and Configuration for Information Governance Services
To help you start strong with IG Mapware, we offer a variety of installation and configuration services in your one-time setup fee. If you want to change your IG Mapware configuration in the future, you’re welcome to do so.
Our services include:
- Configuration tools: A configuration guide with setup guidelines and best practices. It includes numerous tables with indexing that have added value for other organizations.
- Basic setup services: A professional services package with our IG Mapware experts. It includes hands-on assistance analyzing your inventory drivers and needs. It also includes setting up your organizational structure, tables and users in the database.
- Training: A web-based, train-the-trainer session on the data collection and data entry process. It includes a customizable training presentation. Click Here for your free planning guide
Your annual subscription includes standard technical support. We’re available by phone and email: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm MST
We’re continually upgrading IG Mapware. Many enhancements have come from ideas and feedback from our user community. We look forward to continuing this practice.
While IG Mapware is easy enough to implement on your own, we recognize that each organization has unique needs. Our team is available to provide additional professional services, if you need them.
Our experts’ deep experience ensures that you get the most from IG Mapware’s powerful features. We’re here to help you optimize your information governance, records management and compliance programs.
Our most popular professional services include:
- IG Mapware implementation consulting, including configuration, training and other support services
- Retention management, development and setup, including creation of “big bucket” retention schedules
- Data audits and risk assessments to identify where you have data duplication, gaps or information risks
- Records management and information compliance programs
- Legal retention and privacy regulatory research
Our most popular add-on resource is our:
Baseline Records Library: Our experts have created an extensive set of pre-built records. It takes the guesswork out of identifying types of business records that are common to most organizations.
To discuss your organization’s needs: